SOFORT Banking is an online direct payment method and works on the basis of tried-and-tested online banking.
1. The big advantage is: You don’t need to register or open a virtual account, known as a wallet.
2. It is an immediate and direct transfer of funds.
3. Customers who select SOFORT Banking as their preferred method of payment for an online purchase will be directed straight to the secure sofort.com payment form.
4. All transfer data is carried over automatically so that you only need to enter your bank’s sort code along with your usual online banking login details and finally the confirmation code in order to authorise the transfer.
5. All information delivered to your bank in an encrypted form. The online merchant receives confirmation of the transfer order in real time and can dispatch the goods promptly.
How it Works
1. Select your bank
Select your country and with the help of the bank’s sort code, choose the bank that will carry out the transfer.
Now you’re in the login section of our secure payment form. Log in with your own online banking login details .The information will be sent to your bank in an encrypted form.
3. Prepare the transfer
You will be asked for a confirmation code. Each confirmation code can be used only once and for your security cannot be entered a second time.
You will now receive a summary of your SOFORT Überweisung transfer or an order confirmation from the online shop. This gives you all information about your purchase in one place.